Thursday, January 29, 2009

More classes


HI!All,
The Right Angle Weave(RAW) class went very well. I did not take any pictures, sorry. I teach a basic bead stringing class tomorrow for another teacher who has to be out of town for a family issue. Then, saturday I teach a Dutch Spiral class, 3 students!

We have all our Super Bowl Sunday food. We do snacks and Nachos. Our son, Tyler, and family, plus our nephew and family will come. I don't really follow football but, I always try to participate in "the big game".

Here's a photo of the Hummingbird in progress. It is almost done. I just have to decide on the outer edges and where they stop. I will have a custom matte made that will go around the flower.

I really need to be working on my Spring Challenge piece and a hundred other things, so I'll write ya later.

Beadiness,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment