Friday, February 6, 2009

On today's work schedule

HI! Folks,
I found a Breast Cancer group that wants a doll for their auction this summer!! Whoo-Hoo!! I am so excited about this project! It is The Humboldt Community Breast Health Project. I know several women in Eureka who have dealt with breast cancer and have freinds who live in the area, so it is a local auction to me. I am so happy they decided to include me in their project auction.

Today I have a hundred things I want to get to: Work on ideas for the auction doll. Both breast health, cancer related and doll ideas for a doll that is not related to the subject matter of the project, decide on the matte design for the Hummingbird, Which involves making a few paper mattes, pick one and finish up the beadwork needed to fill it in, Post another pattern at bead-patterns.com, or at least get it emailed to Rita for inspection. Make a trip to the store with Dew for Soy Milk and Overalls.

A lot of thought processing today.
Then tonight is First Friday Art Night in downtown Grants Pass. Dew and are going even if it rains, which it most likely will. We have only had a little rain this winter, a very dry winter for us.
Beadily,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment