Monday, March 14, 2011

Revised cover

I have revised the cover for the Copper Bugle and Seed Bead bag. I think it looks better. Also, I made another leaf amulet. First I made a polymer clay leaf cane, sliced, poked holes and baked 50 beads. Strung them onto Perle 8 cotton and knitted it into the leaf pod pattern. I have to modify the tops of the leaves before I poke the holes. I need to pinch the top of the leaf to create a place for the hole. They will lie down better after being knitted. I am very pleased with it. I can see kit possibilities if I get some requests for them.
All things beady,

Friday, March 4, 2011

New pattern

HI! Everyone,
It seems Facebook has become the place where I let everyone know what I am doing. I will still try to keep this going though. Not sure why, but for now I will.
I have a few new patterns coming out. One is a Copper Bugle and Seed bead bag, bead knitted of course. It is already up at and at my website.
The other is a Leaf Pod Amulet inspired by KLEW's (Karen Lewis's) leaf pod polymer clay beads. I have another idea for a leafy bag but will keep that a secret for now.
Until next time......
All things beady.