Sunday, March 17, 2013

An oldie

HI! Everyone,
Here is an oldie but a goodie. I think I made this bracelet in 2002. It has lost some twigs and few flowers fell off, but it is still a good bracelet. I am going to look it over good today to be sure it doesn't need anymore repairs. Then, back on my dresser it will go.
It is a little on the heavy side for me. I designed a simpler, lighter version, although not as intense. I still like this one better.
I am putting my felted display hand to use here!
So....... I went into a big box craft store recently and guess what they had?!? Plastic display hands! When I was looking the Christmas decorations were in their place and there wasn't a display hand to be found! That's OK. I like mine better anyway and it was free!!

Many beady things,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment