Monday, March 14, 2011

Revised cover

I have revised the cover for the Copper Bugle and Seed Bead bag. I think it looks better. Also, I made another leaf amulet. First I made a polymer clay leaf cane, sliced, poked holes and baked 50 beads. Strung them onto Perle 8 cotton and knitted it into the leaf pod pattern. I have to modify the tops of the leaves before I poke the holes. I need to pinch the top of the leaf to create a place for the hole. They will lie down better after being knitted. I am very pleased with it. I can see kit possibilities if I get some requests for them.
All things beady,

No comments:

Post a Comment