Monday, December 21, 2009

My son is in a movie!

HI!
My son Tyler used to be in a country western band, Oregon Rain. About 3 1/2 yrs ago the band was hired to be the bar band in a scene in a Bruce Campbell movie, My Name is Bruce. We finally got around to watching the movie. Bruce Campbell movies are cheesy, B, save-the-town-from-the-zombies movies. They are meant to be. Anyway, it was worth watching because about 43 minutes into the movie is the bar scene and they show the band for about 5 seconds. I get to see my son in a movie!! His name is in the credits twice as a member of the band and as a perfomer of the song they are singing.
As a Mom it is just the coolest thing. The bonus is Tyler's brother, Gabe, is a long time fan of Bruce Campbell and Bruce Campbell is a local resident. The  movie was filmed in the Rogue Valley near Ruch and in Medford, Oregon.
Check it out!
Love and Hugs to all this Christmas and Holiday season,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment