Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bald Doll



HI! Everyone,
Here are a few pics of the Breast Health Auction 2009 doll. I was trying to get a head that could be bald. I think I got it! When I did the needlesculpting I went in through an open seam at the lower back of the head. As I sculpted the stuffing was pulled into the inside of the head. When I finished needlesculpting I re-stuffed the back of the head and stitched the opening closed. I am going to make her a few wigs. At least one beady one and one yarn hair one.

Hope you are all having fun and enjoying life!

Dolliness,
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy, what a beautifully sculpted head. I think i would like to try to do all my heads this way :)

    aparna
    http://artwhiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi: Loved all 3 of the heads. They all looked fabulous.
    Hugs, Baja Betty

    ReplyDelete